Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Think My Classes Involve Anything Pink....Think Again!

I often wonder what women who come to my classes think they're going to do. Will I show them how to check the air filter but keep their nails from getting chipped? Maybe I'll show them how to get a man to change their tire...or NOT. My classes have not been "dummied down" so that women can understand, and that's what women like about it. I believe that women are very capable of learning how to maintain their vehicles, and I tell them that. It's all about taking the mystique out of car maintenance and empowering them.

This is why I appreciated Kim's blog about her experience in taking one of my classes. Enjoy her blog and then come take my class. Not only will you learn a lot, but you'll have fun as well. I promise :)

Radical Wrencher

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I just found this! I'm so glad you saw my follow-up -- anytime you do another workshop in the Twin Cities area, I am more than happy to spread the word! (and show up again... because I'm sure there's always more I can learn from you)

    ReplyDelete