Sunday, September 12, 2010

How to Jump Your Battery

One of the big questions I always get asked by women in my classes is how to jump their battery. Which cable do I connect first, does it matter? There really is a fear of shocking themselves. I think this is a healthy fear because a battery can be dangerous, but not if you know what you're doing. Watch my quick tip video on how to jump your battery and get back on the road.

How to jump a battery

I would suggest that you pay at least $50 for a jump box, which you can find at most stores that sell automotive products, and keep it in your truck. Don't forget to keep it charged. It won't do you any good if it's dead.

This is a safe and easy way for anyone to jump their vehicle and a great gift idea for someone you care about.

Radical Wrencher

No comments:

Post a Comment